The Chinese food fart smell comes from the work performed by the bacteria in your intestines. Those little guys create substances that are just dripping in sulphur, called mercaptans.The Chinese food fart smell comes from the work performed by the bacteria in your intestines. Those little guys create substances that are just dripping in sulphur, called mercaptans.
- 1 What race has the worst body odor?
- 2 Do different ethnicities have different smells?
- 3 Why do some people’s armpits not smell?
- 4 Why do some people’s sweat smell bad?
- 5 How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
- 6 What was the first deodorant?
- 7 Which race sweats the most?
- 8 What foods cause smelly armpits?
- 9 Why do my armpits smell like onions even with deodorant?
- 10 Why do I have body odor even after I shower?
- 11 How do I stop my breasts from smelling?
- 12 What disease makes you smell bad?
- 13 Why do I smell when I wake up?
What race has the worst body odor?
Although there is some controversy on the subject of ” racial ” variation in body odor, it is determined that African blacks probably produce the greatest amount of apocrine sweat, which is the known substrate for axillary odor.
Do different ethnicities have different smells?
Preti says that regardless of race, we all produce the same odors — just in different amounts. For instance: White men have more volatile organic compounds in their earwax than Asian men. The researchers compared samples from East Asian and Caucasian men.
Why do some people’s armpits not smell?
But a new study finds most of them still use deodorant According to a group of researchers from the University of Bristol in the UK, 2 percent of people (at least in their survey) carry a rare version of the gene ABCC11 that prevents their armpits from producing an offensive odor.
Why do some people’s sweat smell bad?
Sweat itself is virtually odorless to humans. It is the rapid multiplication of bacteria in the presence of sweat and their breaking down of sweat into acids that eventually causes the unpleasant smell.
How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
Using an over-the-counter (OTC) antiperspirant or deodorant (or a combination antiperspirant-deodorant) daily, after your shower, can help remedy armpit odor. Sometimes you need to try different kinds to see which one works best for you.
What was the first deodorant?
In the 1910s deodorants and antiperspirants were relatively new inventions. The first deodorant, which kills odor-producing bacteria, was called Mum and had been trademarked in 1888, while the first antiperspirant, which thwarts both sweat -production and bacterial growth, was called Everdry and launched in 1903.
Which race sweats the most?
Volume of body sweat increased in both races with rate of walking; volume of hand sweat increased more in Whites than in Blacks. The Mann-Whitney test revealed that volumes of hand sweat were significantly greater for Whites than for Blacks.
What foods cause smelly armpits?
Here’s what to watch out for:
- Cruciferous Vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale are just a few of the more popular cruciferous vegetables.
- Asparagus. Eating asparagus can result in urine that smells like rotten cabbage due to sulfur compounds.
- Garlic, Onions, Cumin and Curry.
Why do my armpits smell like onions even with deodorant?
Bacteria Love Polyester In A Special Way. When the bacteria break down the sweat they form products called thioalcohols, which have scents comparable to sulfur, onions or meat. “They’re very very pungent,” says Bawdon.
Why do I have body odor even after I shower?
What causes the unpleasant smell is the bacteria that build up on your sweaty skin and react with sweat and oils to grow and multiply when sweat reacts with bacteria on the skin. These bacteria break down proteins and fatty acids, causing body odor in the process.
How do I stop my breasts from smelling?
24 Ways to Prevent Breast Sweat and BO
- Ditch the synthetic materials. Most bras are made with synthetic materials like polyester and rayon.
- Ditch the padding.
- Go with cotton.
- Or try mesh.
- Wear a sports bra.
- Invest in a sweat- or moisture-wicking bra.
- Or ditch the bra altogether.
- Bra or no bra, opt for a loose, flowing top.
What disease makes you smell bad?
Skin conditions Gangrene, which is dying tissue, has one of the most offensive odors and smells like rotting meat.” Internal health issues may result in unpleasant body odors ( BO ), as well, such as liver and kidney disease and hyperthyroidism, which can lead to excessive sweat and increased BO.
Why do I smell when I wake up?
Make you and your partner happier with fresher morning breath when you first wake up. The bad breath occurs because your saliva dries up during sleep. This allows bacteria to build up and produce foul smells.