A few flavors, like as cinnamon, star anise, white pepper, red chili flakes, curry powder, or even cumin, will give instant ramen a more genuine flavor and make it more filling. There is no right or wrong way to accomplish this; simply utilize what you like and don’t be scared to experiment.
How to make ramen with beef steak?
- To the broth, add the soy sauce and sugar and mix well.
- Prepare the beef steak by thinly slicing it into 1cm pieces.
- Add the sugarsnaps and noodles to the soup and mix well.
- Stir often for about 5 minutes over a medium high heat, or just until the meat is cooked through and the noodles are soft.
- Divide the ramen across four soup bowls.
To finish, scatter the greens of the spring onions on top of the dish.
What is the best way to spice up ramen noodles?
1. Mix in the peanut butter. 2. Add chashu pork on the top of the dish. 3. Make your ramen without the broth and see how it tastes. 4. Finish with a ramen egg. 5. Add some heat to the mix using Sriracha sauce. 6. Put your noodles in the oven to bake.
What are the best foods to put in ramen?
To make ramen, eggs are one of the simplest and most affordable ingredients to use. It offers an excellent dose of protein to your dish, and you may customize it however you like.