- 1 What is Cafe Yumm sauce made of?
- 2 Is Cafe Yumm sauce healthy?
- 3 How do you make an original Yumm Bowl?
- 4 Is Cafe Yumm only in Oregon?
- 5 How long can you keep yum yum sauce?
- 6 Can you freeze yum sauce?
- 7 Does yum yum sauce need to be refrigerated?
- 8 How much does Yumm sauce cost?
- 9 Does Fred Meyer sell Yumm sauce?
- 10 What goes in a Cafe Yumm Bowl?
- 11 What kind of food is Cafe Yumm?
- 12 Does Whole Foods sell Yumm sauce?
- 13 Who created Cafe Yumm?
- 14 Is Cafe Yumm a franchise?
What is Cafe Yumm sauce made of?
With an umami flavor described as tangy and savory, Yumm! Sauce is made with a base of healthful ingredients like almonds, garbanzo beans, garlic, and lemon juice. How can I use Yumm!
Is Cafe Yumm sauce healthy?
Ingredients in yumm sauce The main ingredients in this Vegan Yum Sauce are chickpeas, nutritional yeast, silken tofu, almonds, and curry powder. Together they create a sauce that is so dreamy and creamy while also being insanely healthy.
How do you make an original Yumm Bowl?
How do you assemble Yumm Bowls?
- Start with a base of brown rice, white rice or quinoa. I love making my grains in the Instant Pot.
- Add some beans.
- Pile on the toppings – Tomatoes, olives, avocado, salsa, cheese, cilantro, sesame seeds.
- Drizzle on the Yumm sauce to your liking.
Is Cafe Yumm only in Oregon?
There are 24 Café Yumm! restaurants in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. All are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, but hours and holiday closures vary by location.
How long can you keep yum yum sauce?
How long will the Yum Yum sauce keep in the refrigerator? It will stay fresh in the fridge 5-7 days in an airtight jar. Store-bought yum yum sauce lasts longer because of the added preservatives, but tastes nothing like the real deal.
Can you freeze yum sauce?
Can I freeze Yumm! Sauce? Yes, but we do not recommend it. Freezing will change the consistency, causing Yumm!
Does yum yum sauce need to be refrigerated?
Storage Suggestions. It is so easy to make this sauce that you actually don’t need to store it. You can make it fresh anytime you want. If you still need to make it ahead of time, then store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How much does Yumm sauce cost?
Order Yumm! Sauce online nationwide. This uniquely Northwest, all-purpose condiment is used as a creamy dip, spread, dressing, grilling glaze, marinade, or drizzle on a variety of dishes. $47.94 per case ($7.99 ea.)
Does Fred Meyer sell Yumm sauce?
Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce, 16 fl oz – Fred Meyer.
What goes in a Cafe Yumm Bowl?
Organic brown rice, organic black beans, fresh mild red salsa, Original Yumm! Sauce®, and Deluxe Toppings. Deluxe Toppings include shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, avocado slices, sour cream, black olives, and cilantro.
What kind of food is Cafe Yumm?
Café Yumm! is a fast casual restaurant chain with outlets in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Founded in Eugene, Oregon, Café Yumm! outlets focus on fast, casual, cheap, and healthy cuisine, and some menu items feature the company’s original signature sauce.
Does Whole Foods sell Yumm sauce?
Original Yumm Sauce at Whole Foods Market.
Who created Cafe Yumm?
Café Yumm! ® is the state of pure deliciousness contained in simple, nourishing, beautiful food. With their first restaurant opening in 1997, founders Mark and Mary Ann Beauchamp created a uniquely Northwest dining experience.
Is Cafe Yumm a franchise?
Café Yumm! is registered to franchise in Oregon, Washington, and California.