- Instant Ramen Upgrades: 10 Quick Tricks to Make It Better One-ingredient flavor enhancers that are simple to make. In order to add an exceedingly funky and spicy edge to a simple dish, reach for kimchi.
- A Bowl of Ramen to Fill You Up. To transform a basic bowl of ramen into a filling supper, you don’t have to add much more than that. Tofu cubes cooked in the oven
- Spice it up a bit. It doesn’t take much to turn up the heat on a bowl of salty ramen soup. Toss a couple of them
Instant Ramen Can Be Made Better in 6 Ways
- Make Your Own Bone Broth. Instead of using a seasoning package, make your own broth using whichever flavorings you choose.
- Aromatics should be included. Adding fresh aromatics to your soup really helps to bring out the taste of the broth.
- It’s time to sauce it up.
- Vegetables should be included.
- Include a protein source.
- Topping it all off
Are there any hacks to upgrade your instant ramen?
There you have it: seven tricks to help you improve your Instant Ramen experience. With a few easy adjustments, instant Ramen Noodles may be made to taste even better, have greater nutritional value, and be far more satisfying.
How do you make ramen taste better?
21 Ways to Make Your Instant Ramen Taste Better 1. Mix in the peanut butter. 2. Add chashu pork on the top of the dish. 3. Make your ramen without the broth and see how it tastes. 4. Finish with a ramen egg. 5. Add some heat to the mix using Sriracha sauce. 6. Put your noodles in the oven to bake.
How to turn your Ramen into a whole new experience?
For those who want to go even farther, these’recipes’ that are so simple that they scarcely qualify as recipes may transform your ramen into a completely other experience altogether. If you want to dress up your ramen in a hurry, one of the easiest methods is to crack an egg into the boiling broth for a fake poached appearance.
How do you add more protein to ramen noodles?
If the poached approach isn’t doing it for you, there are a variety of different options to get more protein in your ramen. These include: 1 To create the appearance of egg drop soup, stir in a beaten egg into the broth. 2 Place a fried egg on top of your finished dish. 3 Place a soft-boiled egg on top of your noodle dish (hard-boiled works, too).