- 1 What are different ways to say tasty?
- 2 How do you say delicious in Cantonese?
- 3 How do you praise tasty food?
- 4 How do you appreciate delicious food?
- 5 Can we say very delicious?
- 6 What is another way to say delicious?
- 7 How do you say OK in Cantonese?
- 8 How do you say I like in Cantonese?
- 9 How do you compliment?
- 10 How do you praise someone professionally?
- 11 What is a synonym for having a good meal?
What are different ways to say tasty?
How do you say delicious in Cantonese?
好食 (hou2 sik6 | ): delicious; tasty – CantoDict.
How do you praise tasty food?
How’s It Taste?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food ] is amazing!
- This [ food ] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…
How do you appreciate delicious food?
The meal tonight was very tasty. You’ve done a great job. Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection. To acknowledge a good meal and comment on the taste of the food, you can say:
- What a fantastic meal!
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- That was a delicious meal.
- It was a very satisfying meal.
Can we say very delicious?
It’s incorrect to say ” very delicious ” although you use it. Some adjectives refer to qualities which are gradable – we can have more or less of them. For example, people can be more or less interesting or old; jobs can be more or less difficult.
What is another way to say delicious?
How do you say OK in Cantonese?
好呀 (hou2 aa3 | ): OK, fine – CantoDict.
How do you say I like in Cantonese?
鍾意 (zung1 ji3 | zhong1 yi4): like; be fond of – CantoDict. [v] like, be fond of; equivalent to Standard Chinese synonym:[國] 喜歡 | The Cantonese /zung1 ji3/ is also written as 中意, although that form has specific Mandarin senses more confined to love -related feelings. It is commonly miswritten as 鐘意.
How do you compliment?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
How do you praise someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
What is a synonym for having a good meal?
Synonyms for Enjoy your meal:
- n. •Other relevant words: (noun) bon appetit, chow down!, eat hearty!, chow down, eat up!, good appetite, eat hearty. •wish for a good meal (noun) bon appetit!.
- v. •Other relevant words: (verb) enjoy.