Side Dishes to Serve with Ramen: 15 of the Best
- Eggs that have been stained with tea.
- Gyoza dumplings are a type of dumpling that originated in Japan.
- Edamame beans with a pinch of sea salt.
- Salad de cucumbers et de chilies
- The fifth dish is Japanese potato salad.
- Skewers for yakitori.
- Crispy teriyaki tofu cooked in the oven
What goes well with instant ramen noodles?
A packet of quick ramen noodles may be transformed into a decadent dinner with just a few simple ingredients: butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. It only takes three ingredients: cooked hot dogs, a can of chili, and some shredded cheese in order to turn a package of ramen into a surprisingly tasty and simple meal!
Are ramen noodles healthy?
For people who like eating instant ramen noodles, there are various methods to make this quick dish more nutritious and less unhealthy. Vegetables should be included: Adding fresh or cooked veggies to instant ramen noodles, such as carrots, broccoli, onions, or mushrooms, will assist to supplement the nutrients that are lacking in plain ramen noodles.
What can I add to ramen to make it taste better?
- Add veggies: Adding fresh or cooked vegetables to instant ramen noodles, such as carrots, broccoli, onions, or mushrooms, will assist to supplement the nutrients that are lacking in plain ramen noodles.
- Top with protein: Because ramen noodles are low in protein, sprinkling the tops of your bowls with eggs, poultry, fish, or tofu will give a source of protein that will help you feel filled for longer periods of time.
How to cook ramen noodles with garlic?
A simple addition of lemon and garlic may convert a ramen meal into something far more delectable than it would otherwise be. Simply boil the ramen noodles with the seasoning, garlic, and green onion (if available) until the noodles are tender. As your ramen comes to a boil, crack an egg into it to add texture to the meal as well as a healthy dose of protein.