Open the menu of a restaurant where you want to order. Pick your desired items. In the Preferences tab, there should be an Extra Instructions section, so tap on it. Enter your special instructions here, i.e., describe which sauces you want, and how many of them.
- 1 Does DoorDash Chick-fil-A come with sauce?
- 2 How do I customize my order on DoorDash?
- 3 How do you get more sauce at Chick-fil-A?
- 4 Can you add items to DoorDash order?
- 5 How do you add extra sauce to DoorDash?
- 6 How do I add delivery instructions to DoorDash?
- 7 How do you double order on DoorDash?
- 8 How do I change the menu on DoorDash?
- 9 Can you edit DoorDash tip?
- 10 Can you ask for extra sauce at Chick-fil-A?
- 11 Why Chick-fil-A sauce shortage?
- 12 Why does Chick-fil-A limit sauces?
- 13 How do I add alcohol to my DoorDash menu?
Does DoorDash Chick-fil-A come with sauce?
Includes a Chick-fil-A® Grilled Chicken Sandwich, a serving of medium Waffle Potato Fries, and a drink with guest’s choice of dipping sauce. Includes a Chick-fil-A® Sandwich, a serving of medium Waffle Potato Fries, and a drink with guest’s choice of dipping sauce.
How do I customize my order on DoorDash?
Press the grey banner at the bottom of the screen or go to the Orders tab and select your current order. Press Help in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. If available, select Make adjustments to this order and provide a brief description of the adjustment you wish to make.
How do you get more sauce at Chick-fil-A?
However, Chick-fil-A employees have been instructed to offer customers full bottles of sauce (which cost more money) for those who want more than what’s been offered, according to Eat This, Not That! So if you really want your Chick-fil-A sauce, you’ll have to pay more for the bottle.
Can you add items to DoorDash order?
Customers place their restaurant order on DoorDash and after checkout, look for the DoubleDash option on the map to add items from nearby stores. They add those to their cart and check out with no additional delivery fees or minimum order size.
How do you add extra sauce to DoorDash?
To add special instructions, select a menu item and use the Extra Instructions box in the Preferences section. Examples of special instructions include requesting the sauce on the side or no tomatoes. Please note that restaurants may not be able to accommodate certain special instructions.
How do I add delivery instructions to DoorDash?
- Add instructions. At checkout, update the “Delivery Instructions” section with your request for a no-contact delivery and with details about the drop-off location.
- Text your Dasher. When your Dasher is assigned select the option to text your Dasher.
- Dasher will confirm drop-off.
How do you double order on DoorDash?
How DoubleDash Works
- Place your restaurant order on DoorDash and after checkout, look for the DoubleDash option on the map to add items from nearby stores.
- From the store page, select drinks, snacks, and any other items you want.
- From there, your Dasher receives both orders and will deliver them together.
You can use the new Menu Editor tool to make changes to your menu directly through the Merchant Portal! Simply login and navigate to your Menus tab on the left-hand menu bar and click on the menu you need to edit. Through the Merchant Portal, you will be able to: Add new items, modifiers, and options to your menu.
Can you edit DoorDash tip?
The good news is that DoorDash allows users to change their tip amount after-the-fact by visiting the Delivery Help page; here, tips can be adjusted as needed. This includes adding a tip when you did not leave one at the time you placed your order.
Can you ask for extra sauce at Chick-fil-A?
There is no extra fee for extras at Chick-fil-A they will usually just throw at least six in the bag, give or take. Following in the unfortunate footsteps of chicken wings, ketchup packets and chlorine — Chick-fil-A is dealing with an industry-wide sauce shortage.
Why Chick-fil-A sauce shortage?
Chick-fil-A customers who love their extra sauce will be limited on the number of dips they receive due to an industry wide supply shortage. “Due to industry-wide supply chain disruptions, some Chick-fil-A restaurants are experiencing a shortage of select items, like sauces.
Why does Chick-fil-A limit sauces?
That email was from a single location to its employees, but Chick-fil-A has had to limit the sauces customers can receive because of supply-chain issues, a rep confirmed to the Tennessean. The restaurant asked for customers to be patient with employees who are doing the best they can given the circumstances.
If you have signed an alcohol addendum and have access to the self-serve menu editor, when you add or edit an item, you will select a checkbox “this item contains alcohol.” You can also file a menu update request (see question 1).