Side Dishes to Serve with Ramen: 15 of the Best
- Eggs that have been stained with tea.
- Gyoza dumplings are a type of dumpling that originated in Japan.
- Edamame beans with a pinch of sea salt.
- Salad de cucumbers et de chilies
- The fifth dish is Japanese potato salad.
- Skewers for yakitori.
- Crispy teriyaki tofu cooked in the oven
What to add to Kamaboko Ramen?
A bowl of classic Japanese ramen noodles can be enjoyed without the inclusion of this ingredient, but a flavorful kamaboko ramen add-on is always a pleasant surprise. Garlic is the most readily available of all of the common ramen toppings available on the market. It’s also simple to put together!
What is food Ramen?
If you’re wondering what precisely ramen is, it’s a Japanese noodle soup that’s usually cooked with broth, meat, and veggies, according to the Wikipedia definition. This noodle soup is especially well-known for its ramen toppings, which are typically brightly colored. Since the popularization of ramen, several varieties have evolved, including the (in)famous quick noodle trend.